Integrating Bodyguard Bamboo API into your app or website can begin as soon as you create an account, and requires 2 steps:
- Obtain your API key and Channel UID so Bodyguard can authenticate your API requests
- Make a test API request to confirm everything is up and running
Step 1: Obtain your API key and Channel UID
As explained in the Core concepts section:
- Your account is represented as a Company
- You can create one or more projects
- Each project is associated to one or more channels
- Each channel is linked to an API key
Step 2: Make a test API request
To check that your integration is working correctly, make a test API request using your API Key to create an analysis request.
You must replace $YOUR_API_KEY by your own API key.
You must replace $YOUR_CHANNEL_UID by your own Channel UID.
Bodyguard returns an Analysis object in response of your API request.
Coming soon !